Our Family Has Been Serving The Tri-State Area Since 1954
The company was established in 1954 by Clifford and his father as Valley 10. In February of 1972 Fred Johnson joins the company and the business name is changed to Valley Supply.
Fed’s son, Jeff Johnson, joined the team in 1991 and began fully running the company. In 2009 Fred retired, leaving Jeff and John Cassidy to take over the business.
In April of 2017 John retired and Jeff took over sole ownership of the company.